The Indiana HVAC Association exists to bring together the top companies and contractors throughout the state of Indiana to provide top quality expertise and promote the highest level of customer service and business operations throughout the HVAC industry.
2017 Board Members:
- President – Brian Schutt, Homesense Heating & Cooling
- Vice President/Gov. Chair –
- Secretary/Treasurer/PR Chair – Isaac Brewer, Brewer Mechanical Services, Inc.
- Past President/Training Chair – Ed Kittle, Howald Heating, A/C & Plumbing
- Honorary Board Member – Aaron York, Sr., Aaron York’s Quality Hearing & A/C
- Board Member – Jeremy Ash, Airtron
- Board Member – Diane Ashlock, Citizens Energy
- Board Member – A.J. Eder, Johnstone Supply
- Board Member – Roger Elkins, Williams Comfort Air
- Board Member – Marc Gavin, Habegger Corp.
- Board Member – Tom Jackson, Jackson Systems
- Board Member – Alan Messer, Airtron
- Board Member – Tom Sipes – Koch Air
Members of the Indiana HVAC Association foster the highest respect for our profession within the community by:
- Compliance with all ordinances and laws prescribed by Federal, State, and local governments, pertaining to our business.
- Maintaining a clean, respectable, well-identified place of business commensurate with the high standards of our profession.
- Engineering, designing, installing, and servicing HVACR systems in accordance with industry standards.
- Generating an understanding of proper equipment selection that would assure the customer of safe, dependable, and comfortable performance.
- Resolve to uphold the highest ethical standards of selling, advertising, pricing, installation and service guided by the principles of honesty and integrity.
- Increasing our efficiency through educational programs to contribute a portion of our time and the thought to the advancement of our industry through our Association.
- Promoting the growth of the industry through closer cooperation between the Indiana HVAC Association contractors and the manufacturers, wholesalers, and utilities serving our industry.
- Yielding an excellent policy of customer relationship and service and uphold the policies and warranties of the manufacturer.